Nissan/Datsun Rogue Batteries
What are you working on today?
Most Popular Parts
Shop By Category
Questions & Answers
How long do car batteries last?
A typical car battery lasts 3 to 5 years. Get the most out of your battery by keeping your battery charged, terminals clean, and by properly maintaining your starting and charging system.
How to tell if a car battery is dead?
There are signs you can use to diagnose this issue, most notably a slow start or electronics that work until you try to start the engine. If you want to know for sure, you should bring it to your local AutoZone for a free battery test.
How to jump start a car battery?
Connect the red clamps to the positive terminals, first on the dead battery, then on the live one. Connect a black clamp to the live battery's negative terminal and the other to ground. Start the working car, then try starting the other car.
Are car batteries universal?
No. Car batteries are different from vehicle to vehicle. Enter your vehicle's info at the top of this page to find the battery that meets your vehicle's specifications.
What is the AutoZone Merchandise Credit?
The AutoZone Merchandise Credit is a merchandise credit which is issued in the form of a declining-balance card and can be used to purchase merchandise at any of our 5,000 plus AutoZone stores. AutoZone Merchandise Credits cannot be purchased.
How will my purchase be shipped?
AutoZone.com ships via FedEx home delivery. With FedEx, you have four shipping options. If you select standard delivery, you can expect your shipment within three to five days after your order has been processed.
What is AutoZone Rewards?
AutoZone Rewards is a free program giving you recurring rewards dollars for your purchases. Members have access to all AutoZone free services and more including access your purchase history.
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Batteries
- Nissan/Datsun Sentra Batteries
- Nissan/Datsun Maxima Batteries
- Nissan/Datsun Versa Batteries
- Nissan/Datsun 350Z Batteries
- Nissan/Datsun Murano Batteries
- Nissan/Datsun Pathfinder Batteries
- Nissan/Datsun Frontier Batteries
- Nissan/Datsun Xterra Batteries
- Nissan/Datsun Titan Batteries
Advice and How-To's
- Does Car Battery Size Matter?
- What You Need to Know About Car Battery Voltage
- Service Battery Charging System Light for Chevrolet
- What is an AGM battery?
- Why Does My Battery Keep Dying?
- How to Charge a Car Battery
- What Are Deep Cycle Batteries?
- How to Protect Your Car Battery from the Cold
- How to use a portable jump starter
- Car Won’t Start with New Battery? Here’s What to Check