Nissan/Datsun 620 Batteries, Starting and Charging
What are you working on today?
Most Popular Parts
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Battery
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Alternator
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Starter
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Ignition Switch
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Battery Cable
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Battery Terminal
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Neutral Safety Switch
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Starter Solenoid
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Voltage Regulator
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Alternator Brush
- Nissan/Datsun 620 Alternator Bearing
Questions & Answers
How long do car batteries last?
A typical car battery lasts 3 to 5 years. Get the most out of your battery by keeping your battery charged, terminals clean, and by properly maintaining your starting and charging system.
How to tell if a car battery is dead?
There are signs you can use to diagnose this issue, most notably a slow start or electronics that work until you try to start the engine. If you want to know for sure, you should bring it to your local AutoZone for a free battery test.
Can I test a battery with a multimeter?
Yes. Ensure the battery hasn't been used for an hour and set the multmeter to DC voltage. Touch the probes to the corresponding terminals. You should see 12.66 volts ideally, and at least 12 if there is any charge.
How to jump start a car battery?
Connect the red clamps to the positive terminals, first on the dead battery, then on the live one. Connect a black clamp to the live battery's negative terminal and the other to ground. Start the working car, then try starting the other car.
Are car batteries universal?
No. Car batteries are different from vehicle to vehicle. Enter your vehicle's info at the top of this page to find the battery that meets your vehicle's specifications.
Does a dead battery always need to be replaced?
Not necessarily. Your battery may be discharged due to a faulty part in the charging system, like an alternator. This is why it is smart to bring yours in for a free battery test at your local AutoZone to determine exactly what needs to be done.
How do I keep my battery charged if I don't drive often?
Not driving frequently can result in a dead battery because it needs to be recharged by the alternator, which happens when you drive. If you spend long periods of time not driving your car, consider using a battery maintainer to keep yours charged.
What is the AutoZone Merchandise Credit?
The AutoZone Merchandise Credit is a merchandise credit which is issued in the form of a declining-balance card and can be used to purchase merchandise at any of our 5,000 plus AutoZone stores. AutoZone Merchandise Credits cannot be purchased.
How will my purchase be shipped?
AutoZone.com ships via FedEx home delivery. With FedEx, you have four shipping options. If you select standard delivery, you can expect your shipment within three to five days after your order has been processed.
What is AutoZone Rewards?
AutoZone Rewards is a free program giving you recurring rewards dollars for your purchases. Members have access to all AutoZone free services and more including access your purchase history.
- Ford Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Chevrolet Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Honda Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Toyota Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Dodge Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Jeep Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Hyundai Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Kia Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Subaru Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Mazda Batteries, Starting and Charging
- GMC Batteries, Starting and Charging
- View all Makes
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Nissan/Datsun Sentra Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Nissan/Datsun Rogue Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Nissan/Datsun Maxima Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Nissan/Datsun Versa Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Nissan/Datsun 350Z Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Nissan/Datsun Murano Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Nissan/Datsun Pathfinder Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Nissan/Datsun Frontier Batteries, Starting and Charging
- Nissan/Datsun Xterra Batteries, Starting and Charging
Advice and How-To's
- Signs of a Hybrid Battery Dying
- Hybrid Battery Replacement Cost
- How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last?
- How to Replace a Hybrid Car Battery
- How to Jumpstart a Hybrid Battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?
- What Causes Parasitic Drain on Your Car Battery?
- How to Reset the Battery Management System
- Does Car Battery Size Matter?
- What You Need to Know About Car Battery Voltage