National Pinion Seal 1177
|Seal Type||Design Type: Spring Loaded; Multi-Lip|
National® has built a reputation as one of the most respected names in the industry. We have offered premium sealing solutions for more than 75 years. Our design team keeps pace with the industry and provides advanced solutions for todays vehicles.
- Design type: spring loaded; multi-lip
- Resistance to EP lubricants
- Delivers quality and reliable performance for every type of repair
- Temperature range: -20°F to 300°F / -29°C to 49°C
- Low swell in hydrocarbon fluids
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?