National Pinion Seal 6808N
|Seal Type||Design Type: Spring Loaded; Single-Lip|
|Minimum Working Temperature (°F)||-20|
|Maximum Working Temperature (°F)||300|
|Seal Housing Material||Metal|
National® has built a reputation as one of the most respected names in the industry. We have offered premium sealing solutions for more than 70 years. Our design team keeps pace with the industry and provides advanced solutions for today’s vehicles.
- National® oil seals are recognized worldwide for their quality and reliable performance for every type of repair
- Design type - spring loaded - single-lip
- Compatible with most oils and EP lubricants at higher operating temperatures
- High resistance to oxidation and ozone and has low swell in hydrocarbon fluids
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 300°F; -29°C to 149°C
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?