1.- Low beam
|Bulb Base Type||Right Angle Plastic|
|Beam Type||Low Beam Only|
1.- Low beam
The SYLVANIA SilverStar® High Performance halogen headlight delivers a brighter and whiter light. SYLVANIA achieves this using a specially design filament, propriety gas mixture as well as a lamp coating that shifts the color temperature towards a whiter light. The combination of downroad, sideroad, and white light produced helps the driver achieve more clarity during night time driving. More clarity can improve contrast and object visibility such as street signs and road hazards.
- Whiter light for added clarity
- Lights dim over time, replace in pairs for optimal performance
- Manufactured by trusted OEM light source supplier
- Brighter Headlight = More Downroad
- Legal for on road use
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?