First, set your vehicle
XtraVision Headlight and Fog Light Bulb 9006XVShop All Sylvania
The SYLVANIA XtraVision® halogen headlight delivers more downroad visibility using a brighter light bulb with no added glare. SYLVANIA achieves this with a robust filament design and propriety gas mixture that can be driven for superior performance. The SYLVANIA XtraVision® headlight has also been designed for maximum durability.
- Increased downroad visibility with no added glare
- More downroad performance than SYLVANIA Basic
- Lights dim over time, replace in pairs for optimal performance
- Manufactured by trusted OEM light source supplier
- Legal for on road use
*Source The NPD Group/U.S. Weekly Retail Tracking Service, Brand Family Dollar Sales, 52 weeks ending April 30, 2022.
SYLVANIA Silverstar® Ultra
Most Downroad & Clarity for Ultra Night Vision*
More Clarity & Downroad Visibility*
For HID equipped vehicles, not a Halogen replacement
3 reasons to replace in pairs
Replacing only one old, dim headlight bulb with a new, brighter bulb creates uneven light, impacting your downroad visibility.
2. smart maintenance
Like tires, brakes, or wipers, headlights should be replaced in pairs. Save time under the hood by replacing both at the same time.
3. matching pair
When upgrading your headlight bulbs, replace in pairs to ensure symmetrical brightness and color.
also available from sylvania
sylvania led fog and powersport bulbs
Plug-and-Play LED-replacement bulbs designed for performance, longevity, and style.
led off-road lighting
SYLVANIA LED off-road light bars and pods maximize visibility on the trail.
roadsight dash cameras
Upgrade any vehicle with premium SYLVANIA Roadsight dash cameras for high-quality security and protection.
Advice and How-To's
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?