First, Add Your Vehicle
AirLift Air Suspension Compressor Kit 25572Shop All Air Lift
Offering fast and easy air on the go, QuickShot (Dual Path) from Air LIft is the air reservoir system that you need to move air quickly, and get your load back on the level. The QuickShot system features a .99 CFM, 33% Duty Cycle compressor and a two-gallon reserve tank, which allows for you to have plenty of compressed air for all of your air adjustment needs. The included auxiliary air line and easy-connect adaptor takes the fuss out of adding air, keeping compressed air readily available, whether you're making tire pressure adjustments or filling air toys. With an in-cab gauge control panel, you can inflate your air springs at just the touch of a button. The easy-to-read pressure gauge allows for on-the-go adjustments, with one gauge, dual needles, and a simple inflate and deflate button. QuickShot is a dual-path system, meaning that the air springs can be independently adjusted to different pressures, perfect for uneven loads. Dual path systems help to prevent air transfer between air springs, which provides a more stable cornering situation and significantly less body roll. As the leader in air suspension products for over 65 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the system comes with a two-year warranty and a 60-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee -- not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process. For any air spring-equipped vehicles, QuickShot (Dual Path) is the on-board air compressor system that makes adjusting air pressures fast and simple, making towing and hauling less of a chore.
- Dual-path system controls two air springs independently or controls four springs (two at a time)
- In-dash control panel for easy monitoring and adjustment of air springs
- Included auxiliary air line with easy-connect adaptor for accessible compressed air
- Two-gallon reserve tank
- .81 cfm, 33% duty cycle compressor (at 100 PSI)
- Two-year limited warranty and 60-day, money-back guarantee
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems