First, Add Your Vehicle
AirLift Air Suspension Compressor Kit 25651Shop All Air Lift
Offering economically-priced, easy control of air spring load support solutions, LoadController (Panel, Dual Path, Heavy Duty) from Air Lift will have your vehicle back on the level in no time. For drivers of light- to medium-duty vehicles, LoadController provides the maximum convenience, for leveling on-the-go. LoadController offers convenient and easy adjustability of your air spring pressures, based on changes in load weight and road conditions. With an exclusive low pressure sensor that automatically activates if pressure drops to an unsafe level, you can be sure that your vehicle and load are protected, no matter what the road throws at you. With an in-cab gauge control panel, you can inflate your air springs at just the touch of a button. The easy-to-read pressure gauge allows for on-the-go adjustments, with one gauge, dual needles, and a simple inflate and deflate button. LoadController (Panel, Dual Path, Heavy Duty) is a dual-path system, meaning that the air springs can be independently adjusted to different pressures, perfect for uneven loads. Dual path systems help to prevent air transfer between air springs, which provides a more stable cornering situation and significantly less body roll. With the included heavy duty compressor and pre-assembled wiring harness, you'll be able to have your vehicle level and on the road in only a matter of hours. The included, fully-illustrated installation manual provides clear instructions to make installation a breeze. As the leader in air suspension products for over 70 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the system comes with a two-year warranty and a 60-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee -- not to mention the Air Lift reputation for great customer service and technical support, should you run into any snags in the installation process.
- Two-year limited warranty and 60-day money-back guarantee
- Economically priced
- Easy to read and use pressure gauge located in cab
- Exclusive low pressure sensor automatically adds air if pressure drops below 5 PSI
- Included heavy duty compressor and wiring harness
- Dual-path system controls two air spring independently or controls four spring (two at a time)
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems