First, Add Your Vehicle
AirLift Air Suspension Compressor Kit 25852Shop All Air Lift
Offering quick and convenient air pressure adjustment, LoadController (Compact, Dual Path, Standard Duty) will have your vehicle back on the level in no time, eliminating the need to hunt for a gas station with an air compressor! LoadController allows you to control the pressures of your air springs with the touch of a button, whether parked or on the road. There's no need to worry about changes in load or road conditions -- you can make on-the-go changes from inside the cab. With an exclusive low pressure sensor that automatically activates if pressure drops to an unsafe level, you can be sure that your vehicle and load are protected, no matter what the road throws at you. The easy-to-read, user-friendly pressure gauge features both inflate and deflate buttons, allowing users to users to quickly make changes in air pressure. LoadController is a dual path system, meaning that the air springs can be independently adjusted to different pressures, perfect for uneven loads. Dual path systems help to prevent air transfer between air springs, which provides a more stable cornering situation and significantly less body roll. The mounting pod is customizable to your preferences, with the ability to be mounted in the included mounting cup, flush mounted into the dash, or inserted into any 2 1/8 in. gauge pod. With the included, pre-assembled wiring harness, you'll be able to have your vehicle level and on the road in only a matter of hours. The standard-duty compressor mounts easily to the vehicle's frame and the routes the air line directly to the air springs. With the included, fully-illustrated installation manual provides clear instructions to make installation a breeze. As the leader in air suspension products for over 65 years, Air Lift is committed to delivering quality parts that last. To ensure the highest quality, longevity, and customer satisfaction, the system comes with a two-year warranty and a 60-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee.
- Single-path system inflates or deflates air springs to the same pressures
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
- Compatible with any brand of air springs
- Included mounting pod can be customized to unique user needs
- One-touch control built into the compact gauge
- Exclusive low pressure sensor automatically adds air if pressure drops below 5 PSI
- Two-year limited warranty and 60-day, money-back guarantee
- Included standard duty compressor and wiring harness
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems