First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
AirLift Air Suspension Load Leveling Kit 57268Shop All Air Lift
Part # 57268
SKU # 268491
Price Not Available
Air Lift adjustable air helper springs level your load, and give your Half-Ton truck a safer, more comfortable ride. Air springs are easy to install between your axle and the vehicle frame. Just add air when towing or hauling a heavy load, and reduce air pressure when unloaded, they are fully adjustable for a great ride. Air Lift air springs eliminate sag, sway, and bottoming out. They are made with rugged, durable components for long, reliable service. LoadLifter 5000 Heavy Half-Ton adjustable kits are Air Lift's heaviest-rated kits for hauling or towing heavy loads. They have leveling capacity right up to the manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, and are air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI. LoadLifter 5000 Heavy Half-Ton adjustable kits fit such popular vehicles as 1/2, ton and one-ton pickup trucks, many Class A, B & C motor homes, and commercial trucks and other severe uses. They also come standard with a limited lifetime warranty and an exclusive 60 day ride satisfaction guarantee.
- Air springs fully adjustable from 5-100 PSI, helping to level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe, comfortable ride
- Eliminate sag and bottoming out
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install with fully-illustrated installation manual
- Up to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity (Note: Do not exceed vehicle's GVWR)
- Features Air Lift's Lifetime Warranty, with a 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?