AirLift Suspension Air Spring 60298
|Bellows Material||Urethane construction|
This Air Lift 1000 replacement cylinder is designed to maintain and/or restore the vehicle to the original ride height. The cylinder should be matched to both the inside diameter and inside height of the vehicle spring at normal ride height. It is better to be slightly undersized rather than oversized.
- Exact replacement for original Air Lift air spring
- Sturdy urethane construction
- Air fitting molded to the spring
- Includes protectors when needed
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?