First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Arnott Suspension Air Strut/Shocks A-2105Shop All Arnott Industries
Part # A-2105
SKU # 922143
Price Not Available
Arnott Air Springs are engineered in our Research and Development Center and then undergo extensive lab and vehicle road-testing to assure product standards and quality. Arnott springs feature state-of-the art, multi-ply air sleeves manufactured by industry-leading rubber companies such as ContiTech and Goodyear. Arnott springs are assembled, tested, and packaged in Arnott’s American and EU facilities using ISO-certified quality management principles. Arnott Air Springs last longer, are easier to install, and provide unparalleled ride comfort and durability.
- Exclusively for Ford Crown Victoria, Lincoln Town Car and Mercury Grand Marquis
- Multi-ply Continental ContiTech air sleeve
- Heavy-Duty Crimping Rings
- Burst Pressure Tested to Over 480 PSI…6 times its normal working pressure
- High Impact Resin Upper & Lower Mounts
- Designed to precise spring rate and load capabilities set by the OE
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System