First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Arnott Suspension Air Strut/Shocks AS-2605Shop All Arnott Industries
Part # AS-2605
SKU # 931925
Price Not Available
Bladder Heavy Duty Crimping Rings Included
Strut Mount Insulator(s) Included
Bladder Sleeve(s) Included
Arnott part AS-2605 is a new, not remanufactured, aftermarket front strut assembly for the Mercedes Benz 1999-2006 W220 S-Class Sedan with AIRMATIC and without 4MATIC. This replacement strut, designed and assembled in the USA, features a new custom-valved shock absorber assembled with a durable new Continental ContiTech rubber air spring bladder. The strut is protected by an aluminum can and dust baffle to keep out debris and is assembled with heavy-duty crimping rings, seals, O-Rings, bump stop and connector valve. There is no core deposit required on this new Arnott-designed strut. Features: Custom-Valved Shock Absorber Pre-Assembled for Easy Installation Engineered and Assembled in the USA Durable ContiTech Air Bladder Detailed Instruction Manual and Video Available
- Pre-Assembled for Easy Installation
- Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Durable ContiTech Air Bladder
- Detailed Instruction Manual & Video Available
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?