First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Arnott Suspension Air Strut/Shocks AS-2776Shop All Arnott Industries
Part # AS-2776
SKU # 932945
Price Not Available
Bladder Heavy Duty Crimping Rings Included
Strut Mount Insulator(s) Included
Bladder Sleeve(s) Included
AS-2776 is a new, Arnott engineered, aftermarket air suspension strut for the front of the 2002-2009 Audi A8 (D3 Chassis) with Normal (Non-Sport) Suspension. This new assembly replaces the O.E. strut and features a new custom tuned shock absorber calibrated to restore your vehicle's original ride control and performance. The Arnott strut includes a new air bladder from ContiTech protected by an aluminum can along with a CNC machined top mount made from aircraft quality aluminum. This new air strut is assembled in the USA with Arnott's long lasting seals, O-rings, bump stop, heavy duty crimping rings, new air fitting and connector valve along with a dust boot to protect the strut.
- Multi-Ply ContiTech Air Spring Bladder
- Pre-Assembled for Easy Installation
- Detailed Installation Manual Available
- Designed & Assembled in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System