First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Arnott Suspension Air Strut/Shocks AS-3005Shop All Arnott Industries
Part # AS-3005
SKU # 921930
Price Not Available
Bladder Heavy Duty Crimping Rings Included
Strut Mount Insulator(s) Included
Bladder Sleeve(s) Included
AS-3005 is a new, Arnott-engineered, aftermarket air suspension strut for the front of the 2007-2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class (excluding GL550) SUV w/AIRMATIC and W/O ADS (Active Damping System). This new assembly replaces your worn O.E. strut and features a new custom-tuned shock absorber calibrated to provide an excellent ride and outstanding performance. The Arnott strut includes a new multi-ply air bladder from ContiTech along with a steel top mount. This new air strut is assembled in the USA with Arnott's long-lasting seals, new O-rings, bump stop, heavy-duty crimping rings and 4mm air fitting.
- Multi-Ply ContiTech Air Spring Bladder
- Pre-Assembled for Easy Installation
- Detailed Installation Manual Available
- Designed & Assembled in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System