First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Arnott Suspension Air Strut/Shocks AS-3368Shop All Arnott Industries
Part # AS-3368
SKU # 1079717
Price Not Available
Bladder Heavy Duty Crimping Rings Included
Strut Mount Insulator(s) Included
Bladder Sleeve(s) Included
AS-3368 is a new, Arnott engineered, aftermarket air suspension strut for the front right or left side of the 2014-2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Super Charged with VDS (L494 Chassis). This assembly replaces the OE strut and features a new custom tuned Eibach shock absorber to provide an excellent ride and outstanding performance. The Arnott strut is assembled in the USA with a multi-ply Continental ContiTech air spring sleeve protected by an aluminum can along with an aluminum top mount. The new air strut is assembled in the USA with Arnott's long-lasting seals, O-rings, bump stop, heavy-duty crimping rings, new air fitting and a dust boot to protect the strut.
- Multi-ply Continental ContiTech air spring sleeve
- Custom-tuned, premium Eibach shock absorber
- Heavy-duty crimping rings
- Universal fit - right or left side
- Engineered and assembled in the USA
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?