First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Suspension Air Strut/Shocks 949-070Shop All Dorman
Part # 949-070
SKU # 242112
Price Not Available
The suspension air spring is an essential component of the vehicle's air suspension system. The air spring absorbs road shock and supports the vehicle. Dorman Air Suspension Springs are made from high-quality materials for increased durability and a longer service life. This direct replacement part prevents a sagging suspension and eliminates the possibility of damage to other suspension and undercarriage components. Additionally, the Dorman Air Suspension Spring restores proper ride height ensuring a smooth ride and directional stability.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Precisely engineered to absorb shock and vibration from the road
- Prevents sagging, an uneven suspension and the air compressor from running excessively
- This part has undergone lab, durability and vehicle try-on testing for conformance to product standards and quality
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?