What are you working on today?
SHOP BY PERFORMANCE CATEGORY
Professional Drifting With Team RTR And Formula Drift
Watch James Deane's RTR Mustang in action
Get To Know James Deane
AutoZone is proud to sponsor one of the top Formula Drift drivers in the world
Most Popular Parts
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Air Intake System
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Pads
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Air Filter
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Rotors
- Dodge Ram 1500 Perf Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Muffler
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Brake Shoe and Drum Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust Header
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Fuel Pump
Want more horsepower?
With a little attention to your intake, brakes, and other systems, you can have it. Here are some of our favorite upgrades.
Understanding Cold Air Intakes
More air can equal more power. Learn more about this relatively simple performance upgrade with our guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
Performance parts are any replacement products that are not original equipment (OE) replacements and are intended to increase horsepower, handling, or stopping capabilities of a vehicle.
The most common performance upgrades to vehicles are bolt-on or plug-and-play products. Performance modifications include parts like air intake kits, cat-back or axle-back exhaust systems, and tuners/power programmers.
There is a variety of different ways to get additional performance out of your vehicle. This is primarily done by providing more air and/or fuel, as well as cooler temperatures to the motor.
The majority of performance products will increase the horsepower of a vehicle over what is provided from the original equipment (OE) manufacturer. Our vendors spend a large amount of resources engineering and testing products to ensure an increase in horsepower is being provided to your vehicle.
Shop By Category
- Dodge Ram 1500 Body, Suspension, and Steering
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake System
- Dodge Ram 1500 Chrome and Dress Up
- Dodge Ram 1500 Disc Brake Kits
- Dodge Ram 1500 Drivetrain and Differentials
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Lubrication and Oil Delivery
- Dodge Ram 1500 Exhaust
- Dodge Ram 1500 Fuel Systems
- Dodge Ram 1500 Gauges and Gauge Accessories
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition
- Dodge Ram 1500 Intake System
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Adders and Components
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It