What are you working on today?
SHOP BY PERFORMANCE CATEGORY
Professional Drifting With Team RTR And Formula Drift
Watch James Deane's RTR Mustang in action
Get To Know James Deane
AutoZone is proud to sponsor one of the top Formula Drift drivers in the world
Most Popular Parts
- GMC Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- GMC Performance Brake Pads
- GMC Perf Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit
- GMC Air Intake System
- GMC Performance Air Filter
- GMC Performance Brake Rotors
- GMC Performance Muffler
- GMC Performance Exhaust System Kit
- GMC Air Intake Components
- GMC Performance Brake Shoe and Drum Kit
- GMC Exhaust Header
Want more horsepower?
With a little attention to your intake, brakes, and other systems, you can have it. Here are some of our favorite upgrades.
Understanding Cold Air Intakes
More air can equal more power. Learn more about this relatively simple performance upgrade with our guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
Performance parts are any replacement products that are not original equipment (OE) replacements and are intended to increase horsepower, handling, or stopping capabilities of a vehicle.
The most common performance upgrades to vehicles are bolt-on or plug-and-play products. Performance modifications include parts like air intake kits, cat-back or axle-back exhaust systems, and tuners/power programmers.
There is a variety of different ways to get additional performance out of your vehicle. This is primarily done by providing more air and/or fuel, as well as cooler temperatures to the motor.
The majority of performance products will increase the horsepower of a vehicle over what is provided from the original equipment (OE) manufacturer. Our vendors spend a large amount of resources engineering and testing products to ensure an increase in horsepower is being provided to your vehicle.
Shop By Category
- GMC Body, Suspension, and Steering
- GMC Brake System
- GMC Chrome and Dress Up
- GMC Disc Brake Kits
- GMC Drivetrain and Differentials
- GMC Engine
- GMC Engine Lubrication and Oil Delivery
- GMC Exhaust
- GMC Fuel Systems
- GMC Gauges and Gauge Accessories
- GMC Heating and Cooling
- GMC Ignition
- GMC Intake System
- GMC Power Adders and Components
- GMC Shifter and Shift Accessories
- GMC Starting, Charging and Miscellaneous Electrical
- GMC Transmission and Drive Train
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It