Miscellaneous Heating and Cooling Products
What are you working on today?
SHOP Miscellaneous Heating and Cooling Products WITH
If your engine's temperature is too hot, you need a working cooling system to keep the temperature in check. Conversely, your thermostat stays closed when the engine is cold to prevent coolant from flowing to the radiator. Your water pump is one of the most common points of failure in the cooling system - you should replace it every 60,000 to 100,000 miles along with your thermostat. Since these products wear and tear overtime, it's inevitable that you're going to replace them within the lifespan of your vehicle. When it's time to upgrade to performance cooling systems, AutoZone is your one-stop-shop for every high-quality replacement product for your ride.
Whether you need a new cooling system upgrade, engine heater or freeze plug kit, we have them available. Better yet, we stock custom-designed components for your specific year, make and model. Whether you need a new Honda Civic performance cooling system, Camry engine heater or anything in between, we have you covered. Grab your replacement parts today with Same Day Store Pickup.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost