What are you working on today?
SHOP BY PERFORMANCE CATEGORY
Professional Drifting With Team RTR And Formula Drift
Watch James Deane's RTR Mustang in action
Get To Know James Deane
AutoZone is proud to sponsor one of the top Formula Drift drivers in the world
Most Popular Parts
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- Honda Civic Perf Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit
- Honda Civic Air Intake System
- Honda Civic Performance Air Filter
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Rotors
- Honda Civic Performance Muffler
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Brake Shoe and Drum Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Fuel Pump
- Honda Civic Performance Camshaft
Want more horsepower?
With a little attention to your intake, brakes, and other systems, you can have it. Here are some of our favorite upgrades.
Understanding Cold Air Intakes
More air can equal more power. Learn more about this relatively simple performance upgrade with our guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
Performance parts are any replacement products that are not original equipment (OE) replacements and are intended to increase horsepower, handling, or stopping capabilities of a vehicle.
The most common performance upgrades to vehicles are bolt-on or plug-and-play products. Performance modifications include parts like air intake kits, cat-back or axle-back exhaust systems, and tuners/power programmers.
There is a variety of different ways to get additional performance out of your vehicle. This is primarily done by providing more air and/or fuel, as well as cooler temperatures to the motor.
The majority of performance products will increase the horsepower of a vehicle over what is provided from the original equipment (OE) manufacturer. Our vendors spend a large amount of resources engineering and testing products to ensure an increase in horsepower is being provided to your vehicle.
Shop By Category
- Honda Civic Body, Suspension, and Steering
- Honda Civic Brake System
- Honda Civic Disc Brake Kits
- Honda Civic Drivetrain and Differentials
- Honda Civic Engine
- Honda Civic Engine Lubrication and Oil Delivery
- Honda Civic Exhaust
- Honda Civic Fuel Systems
- Honda Civic Gauges and Gauge Accessories
- Honda Civic Ignition
- Honda Civic Intake System
- Honda Civic Power Adders and Components
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It