Intake Manifold and Manifold Accessories
What are you working on today?
Most Popular Parts
Shop By Category
SHOP Intake Manifold and Manifold Accessories WITH
Upgrading your intake manifold can dramatically improve the performance of your ride. As a key player in your internal combustion engine, a performance intake manifold has the duty of distributing the precise air/fuel mixture to each of your engine's cylinders. A faulty inlet manifold is evident when your engine is putting in overtime to make up for poor air/fuel mixtures or when coolant leaks from a failing gasket. Whether you're repairing or upgrading, AutoZone has the intake manifolds and intake manifold accessories to ensure that your engine is getting the correct mixtures it needs while affectedly increasing performance with greater, smoother air intake and less weight sitting under the hood.
Replacing your clunky OEM manifold or carb with a new intake manifold has never been so simple with the inventory and tools provided by AutoZone. Whether it's a Chevy Camaro performance intake manifold, intake manifold for Wrangler or anything in between, we've got you covered with the high-quality parts your vehicle needs. Order with AutoZone online and select Same Day Pickup to start your repairs today. While you're in store, take advantage of our Loan-A-Tool Program to get the job done for less.
- Ford Intake Manifold and Manifold Accessories
- Chevrolet Intake Manifold and Manifold Accessories
- Honda Intake Manifold and Manifold Accessories
- Toyota Intake Manifold and Manifold Accessories
- Dodge Intake Manifold and Manifold Accessories
- Jeep Intake Manifold and Manifold Accessories
- GMC Intake Manifold and Manifold Accessories
- View all Makes
Advice and How-To's
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil