What are you working on today?
SHOP BY PERFORMANCE CATEGORY
professional drifting with team rtr and formula drift
built to send it
Get to know Adam LZ's RTR Mustang, currently in pro competition with Formula Drift
Precision performance with Adam LZ
AutoZone is proud to sponsor the RTR Mustang with Pennzoil, Type S, Optima, and NGK
Most Popular Parts
- Jeep Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Jeep Perf Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit
- Jeep Performance Air Filter
- Jeep Performance Brake Pads
- Jeep Air Intake System
- Jeep Performance Muffler
- Jeep Performance Brake Rotors
- Jeep Performance Spark Plug
- Jeep Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Jeep Body Mount Set
- Jeep Exhaust Header
- Jeep Performance Camshaft Kit
Want more horsepower?
With a little attention to your intake, brakes, and other systems, you can have it. Here are some of our favorite upgrades.
Understanding Cold Air Intakes
More air can equal more power. Learn more about this relatively simple performance upgrade with our guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
Performance parts are any replacement products that are not original equipment (OE) replacements and are intended to increase horsepower, handling, or stopping capabilities of a vehicle.
The most common performance upgrades to vehicles are bolt-on or plug-and-play products. Performance modifications include parts like air intake kits, cat-back or axle-back exhaust systems, and tuners/power programmers.
There is a variety of different ways to get additional performance out of your vehicle. This is primarily done by providing more air and/or fuel, as well as cooler temperatures to the motor.
The majority of performance products will increase the horsepower of a vehicle over what is provided from the original equipment (OE) manufacturer. Our vendors spend a large amount of resources engineering and testing products to ensure an increase in horsepower is being provided to your vehicle.
Shop By Category
- Jeep Body, Suspension, and Steering
- Jeep Brake System
- Jeep Chrome and Dress Up
- Jeep Disc Brake Kits
- Jeep Drivetrain and Differentials
- Jeep Engine
- Jeep Engine Lubrication and Oil Delivery
- Jeep Exhaust
- Jeep Fuel Systems
- Jeep Gauges and Gauge Accessories
- Jeep Heating and Cooling
- Jeep Ignition
- Jeep Intake System
- Jeep Power Adders and Components
- Jeep Shifter and Shift Accessories
- Jeep Starting, Charging and Miscellaneous Electrical
- Jeep Transmission and Drive Train
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid