Jeep Renegade Performance
What are you working on today?
Get an exact fit for your Jeep Renegade
SHOP BY PERFORMANCE CATEGORY
Precision Performance with RTR Vehicles
built to send it
Get to know Adam LZ's RTR Mustang, currently in pro competition with Formula Drift
AutoZone is proud to sponsor the RTR Mustang with Pennzoil, Type S, Optima, and NGK
Most Popular Parts
- Jeep Renegade Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Jeep Renegade Perf Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit
- Jeep Renegade Air Intake System
- Jeep Renegade Performance Air Filter
- Jeep Renegade Performance Brake Pads
- Jeep Renegade Performance Brake Rotors
- Jeep Renegade Turbocharger Gasket
- Jeep Renegade Power Programmer
- Jeep Renegade Perf Oil Filter Remote Mount Kit
Want more horsepower?
With a little attention to your intake, brakes, and other systems, you can have it. Here are some of our favorite upgrades.
Understanding Cold Air Intakes
More air can equal more power. Learn more about this relatively simple performance upgrade with our guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
Performance parts are any replacement products that are not original equipment (OE) replacements and are intended to increase horsepower, handling, or stopping capabilities of a vehicle.
The most common performance upgrades to vehicles are bolt-on or plug-and-play products. Performance modifications include parts like air intake kits, cat-back or axle-back exhaust systems, and tuners/power programmers.
There is a variety of different ways to get additional performance out of your vehicle. This is primarily done by providing more air and/or fuel, as well as cooler temperatures to the motor.
The majority of performance products will increase the horsepower of a vehicle over what is provided from the original equipment (OE) manufacturer. Our vendors spend a large amount of resources engineering and testing products to ensure an increase in horsepower is being provided to your vehicle.
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It