What are you working on today?
SHOP BY PERFORMANCE CATEGORY
professional drifting with team rtr and formula drift
built to send it
Get to know Adam LZ's RTR Mustang, currently in pro competition with Formula Drift
Precision performance with Adam LZ
AutoZone is proud to sponsor the RTR Mustang with Pennzoil, Type S, Optima, and NGK
Most Popular Parts
- Saturn Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Saturn Perf Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit
- Saturn Performance Air Filter
- Saturn Performance Brake Pads
- Saturn Air Intake System
- Saturn Performance Muffler
- Saturn Performance Brake Rotors
- Saturn Performance Spark Plug
- Saturn Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Saturn Turbocharger Gasket
- Saturn Performance Brake Shoe and Drum Kit
- Saturn Power Programmer
Want more horsepower?
With a little attention to your intake, brakes, and other systems, you can have it. Here are some of our favorite upgrades.
Understanding Cold Air Intakes
More air can equal more power. Learn more about this relatively simple performance upgrade with our guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
Performance parts are any replacement products that are not original equipment (OE) replacements and are intended to increase horsepower, handling, or stopping capabilities of a vehicle.
The most common performance upgrades to vehicles are bolt-on or plug-and-play products. Performance modifications include parts like air intake kits, cat-back or axle-back exhaust systems, and tuners/power programmers.
There is a variety of different ways to get additional performance out of your vehicle. This is primarily done by providing more air and/or fuel, as well as cooler temperatures to the motor.
The majority of performance products will increase the horsepower of a vehicle over what is provided from the original equipment (OE) manufacturer. Our vendors spend a large amount of resources engineering and testing products to ensure an increase in horsepower is being provided to your vehicle.
Shop By Category
- Saturn Body, Suspension, and Steering
- Saturn Brake System
- Saturn Chrome and Dress Up
- Saturn Disc Brake Kits
- Saturn Drivetrain and Differentials
- Saturn Engine
- Saturn Engine Lubrication and Oil Delivery
- Saturn Exhaust
- Saturn Fuel Systems
- Saturn Ignition
- Saturn Intake System
- Saturn Power Adders and Components
- Saturn Transmission and Drive Train
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid