Toyota 4Runner Performance
What are you working on today?
SHOP BY PERFORMANCE CATEGORY
professional drifting with team rtr and formula drift
built to send it
Get to know Adam LZ's RTR Mustang, currently in pro competition with Formula Drift
Precision performance with Adam LZ
AutoZone is proud to sponsor the RTR Mustang with Pennzoil, Type S, Optima, and NGK
Most Popular Parts
- Toyota 4Runner Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota 4Runner Perf Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit
- Toyota 4Runner Performance Air Filter
- Toyota 4Runner Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota 4Runner Air Intake System
- Toyota 4Runner Performance Muffler
- Toyota 4Runner Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota 4Runner Performance Spark Plug
- Toyota 4Runner Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota 4Runner Body Mount Set
- Toyota 4Runner Performance Brake Shoe and Drum Kit
- Toyota 4Runner Power Programmer
Want more horsepower?
With a little attention to your intake, brakes, and other systems, you can have it. Here are some of our favorite upgrades.
Understanding Cold Air Intakes
More air can equal more power. Learn more about this relatively simple performance upgrade with our guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
Performance parts are any replacement products that are not original equipment (OE) replacements and are intended to increase horsepower, handling, or stopping capabilities of a vehicle.
The most common performance upgrades to vehicles are bolt-on or plug-and-play products. Performance modifications include parts like air intake kits, cat-back or axle-back exhaust systems, and tuners/power programmers.
There is a variety of different ways to get additional performance out of your vehicle. This is primarily done by providing more air and/or fuel, as well as cooler temperatures to the motor.
The majority of performance products will increase the horsepower of a vehicle over what is provided from the original equipment (OE) manufacturer. Our vendors spend a large amount of resources engineering and testing products to ensure an increase in horsepower is being provided to your vehicle.
Shop By Category
- Toyota 4Runner Body, Suspension, and Steering
- Toyota 4Runner Brake System
- Toyota 4Runner Chrome and Dress Up
- Toyota 4Runner Disc Brake Kits
- Toyota 4Runner Drivetrain and Differentials
- Toyota 4Runner Engine
- Toyota 4Runner Engine Lubrication and Oil Delivery
- Toyota 4Runner Exhaust
- Toyota 4Runner Fuel Systems
- Toyota 4Runner Gauges and Gauge Accessories
- Toyota 4Runner Heating and Cooling
- Toyota 4Runner Ignition
- Toyota 4Runner Intake System
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid