What are you working on today?
SHOP BY PERFORMANCE CATEGORY
Professional Drifting With Team RTR And Formula Drift
Watch James Deane's RTR Mustang in action
Get To Know James Deane
AutoZone is proud to sponsor one of the top Formula Drift drivers in the world
Most Popular Parts
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- Toyota Corolla Air Intake System
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Pads
- Toyota Corolla Performance Air Filter
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Rotors
- Toyota Corolla Performance Muffler
- Toyota Corolla Perf Brake Pad/Rotor-Drum/Shoe Kit
- Toyota Corolla Perf Oil Filter Remote Mount Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Brake Shoe and Drum Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Fuel Pump
Want more horsepower?
With a little attention to your intake, brakes, and other systems, you can have it. Here are some of our favorite upgrades.
Understanding Cold Air Intakes
More air can equal more power. Learn more about this relatively simple performance upgrade with our guide.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
Performance parts are any replacement products that are not original equipment (OE) replacements and are intended to increase horsepower, handling, or stopping capabilities of a vehicle.
The most common performance upgrades to vehicles are bolt-on or plug-and-play products. Performance modifications include parts like air intake kits, cat-back or axle-back exhaust systems, and tuners/power programmers.
There is a variety of different ways to get additional performance out of your vehicle. This is primarily done by providing more air and/or fuel, as well as cooler temperatures to the motor.
The majority of performance products will increase the horsepower of a vehicle over what is provided from the original equipment (OE) manufacturer. Our vendors spend a large amount of resources engineering and testing products to ensure an increase in horsepower is being provided to your vehicle.
Shop By Category
- Toyota Corolla Body, Suspension, and Steering
- Toyota Corolla Brake System
- Toyota Corolla Chrome and Dress Up
- Toyota Corolla Disc Brake Kits
- Toyota Corolla Drivetrain and Differentials
- Toyota Corolla Engine Lubrication and Oil Delivery
- Toyota Corolla Exhaust
- Toyota Corolla Fuel Systems
- Toyota Corolla Ignition
- Toyota Corolla Intake System
Advice and How-To's
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- What Fluids in a Car Need to be Changed?
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Use STP Pro-Series Intake Valve Cleaner
- How To Find and Fix Coolant Leaks
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- How Does Radiator Stop Leak Work?
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It