Mr. Gasket's new AN plumbing program offers both the classic traditional race car look in red/blue, or a more modern appearance in black. The satin anodized finish looks great even when used in combination with other brands of plumbing. These hose ends feature a swivel that allows adjustment of the hose even after it has been tightened. These hose ends are budget priced and come in clamshell packaging that is suitable for retail display. The AN hose is available with a stainless steel or black nylon outer braid.
- Mr. Gasket Budget Plumbing Program
- Hose Ends Swivel Allowing For Adjustment After Install
- 6061 Aluminum
- Satin Anodized Finish
- Classic Look That Matches Most Other Brands of Plumbing
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?