For racers and performance enthusiasts who want high quality plumbing that is lighter and easier to assemble than traditional braided steel hose, Russell ProClassic Hose is the perfect choice. It features a lightweight nylon fiber outer braid over a durable rubber core with a maximum pressure rating of 350 psi. It is capable of handling nearly every plumbing task on your car and is safe to use with fuel, oil, or antifreeze.
- Lightweight Tough Nylon Fiber Covered Hose
- Rated Up To 350 PSI
- Easy To Cut and Assembly Without Special Tools
- Your Choice ProClassic Full Flow/Non-Swivel Hose Ends
- Your Choice Swivel/Classic Crimp-On Hose Ends
- Available In Four Finishes
- Match With Black Adapters For Many AN Sizes
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?