Braided Stainless Steel
These Hoses are constructed with a stainless steel outer braid that resists abrasion and corrosion, both have a Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) synthetic rubber liner with a nylon inner braid that will not collapse under extreme heat, yet is extremely flexible. Superior ProRace hose has the same features as ProFlex but with a specially formulated CPE synthetic inner liner that is embedded with a partial coverage stainless steel inner braid, then bonded together by a full coverage stainless outer braid for 50% more strength.
- Stainless Steel Covering For A More Attractive Installation
- Stainless Steel Covering Is Abrasion Resistant
- Temp. Range of -40 Deg. F to +350 Deg. F For Many Uses
- Compatible w/Hydrocarbon/Alcohol-Based Fuels/Lubricants/Additives
- Available In A Wide Range of AN Sizes To Meet Your Needs
- Choice of Full Flow/NonSwivel/Swivel/ProClassic CrimpOn Hose Ends
- Approved By NHRA For Use In Competition
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?