Spectre's hose sleeving fits hoses from 2 to 2-1/2 inches in outside diameter, and is made from #304 grade braided stainless steel. This sleeve measures 6 feet long and will cover up to 4 feet of hose, and can give your hose extra protection against abrasion. The sleeving can be cut to length for the perfect fit. Our sleeving goes great with our Spectre brand Magna Clamps to give your hose that finishing AN-Style look for less.
- For hoses with 2 to 2-1/2 inch outside diameters
- 6 feet long
- #304 grade braided stainless steel sleeving
- Can be cut to length
- 6 feet will cover up to 4 feet of hose
- Perfect for large radiator hoses
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?