First, set your vehicle
Rotomaster Turbocharger Kit M1040346NShop All Rotomaster
Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Meets or exceeds OEM applications
- OEM replacement unit
- Made in North America
- All products are tested and inspected in an ISO-9000 compliant environment
- Honda Accord Turbocharger Kit
- Honda Civic Turbocharger Kit
- Ford F150 Turbocharger Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Turbocharger Kit
- Toyota Camry Turbocharger Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Turbocharger Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Turbocharger Kit
- Toyota Corolla Turbocharger Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Turbocharger Kit
- Ford Focus Turbocharger Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?