The Makita 12V Cordless 1/4" Hex Driver Drill Kit provides power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving, and fastening applications, even in tight spaces. The Makita-built motor delivers 250 In/Lbs. of Max Torque. The variable speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications and its ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort. A built-in LED light illuminates the work area. The kit includes two 12V max CXT lithium-ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics.
- Variable 2-Speed Design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) Covers a Wide Range of Drilling and Driving Applications
- Compact and Ergonomic Design at Only 6-3/16" Long (and 2.1 Lbs.) for Reduced Operator Fatigue
- Makita-built Motor Delivers 250 In/Lbs. of Max Torque
- Rubberized Soft-Grip Handle is Ergonomically Designed to Provide Increased Comfort
- 12V max CXT™ Slide Battery Design Enables the Tool to Stand on its Own for Added Convenience
- Built-in LED Light to Illuminate the Work Area
- Ideal for Working in Tight Spaces
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs