The OEMTOOLS Multipurpose Oscillating Tool is one of the best oscillating power tools for sanding or cutting wood, metal, pvc, and other materials for a solid finish. This corded oscillating sander has a 2.3 amp motor, making it more powerful than a typical cordless oscillating tool. The oscillating tool kit comes with a variable speed control dial that easily adjusts for the material. The compact ergonomic design on this multi purpose oscillating tool includes a rubber over-mold grip that adds comfort while reducing user fatigue. This design allows the oscillating multi tool to fit into tight spaces and gives the user better control of the oscillating saw for improved overall work quality. The cast aluminum gear head of these oscillating tools makes them lightweight, yet strong and durable. The tool-free accessory change feature makes it quicker and easier to change accessories, saving you time and allowing you to work faster. This oscillating saw tool is all you will need to sand or cut most materials. The oscillating multi-tool package includes (1) Quick Release Oscillating Tool, (1) 3-1/2 In. semi-circle wood saw blade, (1) 2 In. rigid scraper, (1) 1-1/4 In. wood plunge blade, (1) standard oscillating tool sanding pad, (3) 60/80/120 grit oscillating sanding paper, and 6 ft. power cord.
- Overall length: 14-1/2 In.
- Variable speed: 11,000 – 20,000 OPM
- Oscillating angle: 3.2 degrees
- Power: 2.3 Amp
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs