Milwaukee 1/2 in. Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention
- Powerful 7.0-amp motor: Produces 300 ft-lbs of torque and 1800 RPM for maximum productivity
- AC/DC rocker switch: Enables quick selection of forward and reverse
- Friction ring socket retention system: Reduces downtime on applications involving frequent changing of accessories
- 8-ft. fixed rubber cord: Durable construction for longer tool life
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs