The OEMTOOLS Heavy Duty 1/2" Drive Impact Wrench is built with a powerful 8.5 amp motor to tackle even the toughest jobs. It is designed with an easy-to-use rocker switch for one-handed direction change and a heavy duty, cast aluminum gear head for strength and durability. The rubber mold-over motor housing protects the body from damage.
- Input Power: 8.5 Amp
- Motor: 120V, 60Hz
- 1/2" Square Drive with Hog Ring Retainer
- No-Load Speed: 0-2200 RPM and 0-3000 IPM
- Max. Tightening Torque: 320 Ft/Lb.
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs