The OEM TOOLS 24486 Brushless Cordless Impact Wrench features a 1/2" square drive anvil and a heavy duty lithium-ion battery that gives you more torque power and longer life. This cordless electric impact wrench is perfect for loosening and tightening lug nuts. The high-performance brushless motor in this OEM impact wrench provides 40% more run time, 20% more torque, and 10 times more durability. The rechargeable impact gun includes a fast diagnostic charger with optimization and auto shut-off features that save energy, prevent overcharge, and enhance battery life. The square drive anvil on this heavy duty lug nut wrench is heat-treated for strength and durability. This lug nuts impact wrench includes a variable speed trigger for precision control, making it easy to select the best speed for each job. The impact cordless wrench features an electric brake that stops movement when the trigger is released, reducing work time for continuous jobs. And this half inch drive cordless impact gun has a forward/reverse switch for increased control and versatility, which allows for convenient one-handed operation. The compact ergonomic design of this 20V cordless impact wrench reduces user fatigue while adding comfort with a rubber over-mold grip, resulting in better control and improved overall work quality. And this lightweight 20V impact wrench easily performs overhead work and fits into tight spaces. Our impact wrench kits come in a carrying case for safe keeping and easy transport from job to job.
- Our cordless impact gun comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that allows for longer run times
- This battery powered impact wrench kit includes a battery charger with charging status lights
- Auto shut-off feature prevents cordless impact wrench battery overcharge and enhances battery life while saving energy
- Our power impact wrenches have a rubber over-mold grip, adding comfort and reducing user fatigue
- Lightweight electric impact wrench offers better control and more versatility, improving overall work quality
- This adjustable torque impact wrench features a brushless motor for longer run times and more torque
- 1/2 inch wrench includes a variable speed trigger for precision control; Square drive anvil heat-treated for durability
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Anvil: 1/2" Square Drive; Nut Busting Torque: 300 Ft/Lbs.; Tightening Torque: 260 Ft/Lbs.; Variable Speed: 0-2,600 RPM; 0-3,000 IPM; Battery: 4.0Ah Li-ion; Charge Time: 2 Hours; Weight: 9.28 Lbs.
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs