The OEMTOOLS 20V Max.* Li-ion 3/8 Inch Drive Cordless Impact Wrench is used for tightening or loosening nuts and bolts, automotive repair, body shop maintenance and other applications. The Impact Wrench uses a high-capacity, 1.5Ah Li-ion slide battery with the latest technology for longer life and more power to get the job done. The Impact Wrench has an electric brake that stops rotation of the tool immediately when the trigger is released to reduce work time for continuous jobs. This power tool is designed with a heavy duty, cast aluminum gear head for strength and durability and an ergonomic, rubber mold-over grip for added comfort. The battery resists self-discharge and will remain ready-to-use even after storage. The diagnostic, fast charger provides optimization with an auto shut-off feature to save energy, prevent over-charge and enhance battery life.
- 3/8" Drive Ball Detent, Heat-Treated Anvil
- Variable Speed: 0-2,400 RPM; 0-3,000 IPM
- Max. Torque: 200 Ft/Lb. (Forward) and 240 Ft/Lb. (Reverse)
- Battery: 1.5Ah Li-ion
- Electric Brake
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs