GT Lite 100 Watt 10,000 Lumen, High Lumen LED Bulb, E26 Base, Daylight 5000K CCT, Corn Cob Shape, LED Protective Shield to Keep Out Dust, Moisture, and InsectsShop All GT Lite
Get amazingly bright light and brilliant energy savings with the GT-Lite® 500-Watt replacement high lumen LED bulb. This bulb uses only 100 watts of energy and puts out 10,000 lumen of light, meaning that it uses 80 percent less energy than an equivalent incandescent bulb. The new and improved LED shield keeps bugs, dust, and moisture out of the fixture and prolonging the life of the bulb. The brilliant light provided by this LED bulb is 5000K daylight light temperature. This bulb is damp rated with a 25,000 hour lifespan. The GT-CB-100A is a great choice for barn, yard, garage or basement lighting with many more practical applications. Use it anywhere you need lots of bright omni-directional light!
- 10,000 Lumen, 100 Watt
- Fits standard light socket. E26 Medium Base.
- Omni-directional light output
- Protective shield keeps. out dust, moisture, and insects, prolonging the life of the LEDs
- Long-lasting 22+ year lifespan (when used 3 hours/day)
- Equivalent to 500W incandescent light bulb
- 80% energy savings over incandescent
- $48.22 annual energy savings
- 5000K Daylight light appearance
- Perfect for garage, utility room, warehouse, barns, workshop, backyard, office, home gym, or basement.
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs