GT Lite 100 Watt 12,000 Lumen Led Garage E26 Bulb
Direct light where you need it most with this energy-efficient LED 4-panel bulb. Fold the panels flat for focused downlighting or tilt them up for specific light-placement and area lighting. Advanced LED technology shines 12,000 lumens of light while only using 100 watts, saving you 83% less energy than traditional incandescent equivalent. Sturdy construction makes this bulb ideal for garages, barns, warehouses, large offices and other high-traffic locations. 30,000 hour lifetime means this bulb will be in use for years to come with zero maintenance!
- 5000 Lumen, 50 Watt
- Fits standard light socket. E26 Medium Base
- Omni-directional light output
- Protective shield keeps out dust, moisture, and insects, prolonging the life of the LEDs
- Long-lasting 22+ year lifespan (when used 3 hours/day)
- Equivalent to 300W incandescent light bulb
- 83% energy savings over incandescent
- $30.13 annual energy savings
- 5000K Daylight light appearance
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System