Direct light where you need it most with the GT-Lite® energy-efficient LED 4-panel bulb. Fold the panels flat for focused downlighting or tilt them up for specific light placement and area lighting. Advanced LED technology shines 15,000 lumens of light while only using 130 watts, saving you 84% less energy than the traditional incandescent equivalent. Sturdy construction makes this bulb ideal for garages, barns, warehouses, large offices and other high-traffic locations. 30,000 hour lifetime means this bulb will be illuminated for years to come with zero maintenance!Ultra-bright 5000K light temperature is perfect for work areas. No need to wire complecated fixtures with easy-to-install E26 base that fits household sockets and most industrial applications.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System