Direct light where you need it most with the GT-Lite energy-efficient LED 3-panel bulb. Fold the panels flat for focused downlighting or tilt them up for specific light placement and area lighting. Advanced LED technology shines 10,000 lumens of light while only using 80 watts, saving you 84% less energy than the traditional incandescent equivalent. Sturdy construction makes this bulb ideal for garages, barns, warehouses, large offices and other high-traffic locations. 30,000 hour lifetime means this bulb will be illuminated for years to come with zero maintenance! Ultra-bright 5000K light temperature is perfect for work areas. No need to wire complecated fixtures with easy-to-install E26 base that fits household sockets and most industrial applications.
- 10000 Lumen, 80 Watt
- Fits standard light socket, E26 Medium Base
- 3 adjustable panels for accurate light placement. Panels fold up to 90° to illuminate all corners.
- For use in open light fixtures
- Long-lasting 27+ year lifespan when used 3 hours/day. 30,000 hours.
- Equivalent to 500W incandescent light bulb
- 84% energy savings with LED technology
- $55.04 annual energy savings
- 5000K daylight color temperature light
- Perfect for garage, warehouse, or office
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System