End the struggle to light your workspace, the OEMTools™ 24648 rechargeable multi-head work light set is designed for functionality and ease-of-use. This multi-head work light features a quick-release coupler, so you can effortlessly change between lighting accessories. The powerful 350 lumen flashlight attachment has a 150 m beam distance and is drop resistant to 1 m. Stuck in a tight spot? Pull the quick-release coupler to detach the flashlight, and snap in the 15 In. flex light attachment. Outfitted with a flexible extension, you can maneuver the focusing head through small passageways to get 180 lm of light where you need it. The dual function inspection light attachment has a max output of 350 lm and features a UV setting. This all-in-one work light set includes everything you need—from everyday tasks to A/C leak detection. This kit includes a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, USB charging cord, adapter and a 360° swivel hook for hands-free operation.
- All-in-One Work Light Can Be Customized to Fit Any Job| |Quick-Attachment Coupler Allows for Easy Accessory Transition| |15" Flexible Extension Attachment Illuminates Hard-to-Reach Areas and Features a Focusing Lens| |Dual Function Inspection Light Attachment Produces 350 Lumens and Features a UV Setting
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs