First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Direct-fit replacement for ease of installation. Once installed, the OE-match switch accurately monitors fluid pressure and communicates with PCM to adjust line pressure, shift solenoid operation, and torque converter clutch operation for restored drivability and prolonged transmission life. Extensively tested to OE specifications to ensure superior performance and long service life. All TechSmart® parts meet or exceed OE performance, providing today's technician with the quality parts needed to get the job done right, the first time.
- All TechSmart transmission parts are guaranteed to meet or exceed OE performance providing todays technician with the quality transmission parts needed to get the job done right, the first time.
- Every TechSmart transmission component is engineered to match the OE in fit, form and function.
- Matches OE design 1 to 1, ensuring direct-fit replacement and ease of installation
- Replaces damaged or failed transmission pressure switches to restore proper transmission operation
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car’s Speedometer Not Working?
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis
- Leaf Springs Vs. Coil Springs
- Benefits of Loaded Struts