First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Yukon Gear & Axle Differential Pinion Bearing Kit 13032Shop All Yukon Gear
Part # 13032
SKU # 471863
Price Not Available
Yukon Pinion installation kits are a terrific solution for gear installation on lower mileage vehicles where the carrier bearings and races can be reused. This kit uses Timken bearings and races along with high quality seals and small parts. Yukon does extensive research for each application to make sure your kit will arrive with all the correct parts you need to install your gear set.
- Included are pinion bearings and races, pinion seal, crush sleeve , complete pinion shim kit, and marking compound with brush.
- Fits Dana Spicer 60 rear
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?