Yukon Gear & Axle Differential Pinion Bearing Kit 13064
Yukon Pinion installation kits are a terrific solution for gear installation on lower mileage vehicles where the carrier bearings and races can be reused. This kit uses Timken bearings and races along with high quality seals and small parts. Yukon does extensive research for each application to make sure your kit will arrive with all the correct parts you need to install your gear set.
- Fits 1982-1999 GM 7.5" and 7.625"
- Included are pinion bearings and races, pinion seal, crush sleeve , complete pinion shim kit, and marking compound with brush.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?