Yukon Gear & Axle Differential Pinion Bearing Kit 13105
Yukon Pinion installation kits are a terrific solution for gear installation on lower mileage vehicles where the carrier bearings and races can be reused. This kit uses Timken bearings and races along with high quality seals and small parts. Yukon does extensive research for each application to make sure your kit will arrive with all the correct parts you need to install your gear set.
- Fits 2009 and up GM 8.6"
- Included are pinion bearings and races, pinion seal, crush sleeve, complete pinion shim kit, and marking compound with brush.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?