Dorman Differential Ring and Pinion 697-381
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
The gears of Dorman s differential ring and pinion are engineered to effectively transfer torque from the driveshaft to the axles. Its robust steel construction ensures durability for years of service.
- Replacement eliminates drive line grinding and whining sounds
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Rigorous quality control measures, including try-on testing, ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Highly recommended for use with Dorman s differential bearing kit
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?