First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
USA Standard Gear Differential Ring and Pinion 10728Shop All USA Standard Gear
USA Standard Gear1046672
Part # 10728
SKU # 1046672
Price Not Available
USA Standard is proud to be the industry’s leading supplier of quality parts at an affordable price. As a company who has provided the drivetrain world with the widest selection of differential parts for over 20 years, our focus has remained dedicated to the industry we serve. Our new Quick Kits draw from years of technical data and were made specifically with mechanics, installers and you in mind. USA Quick Kits are a one-step shopping experience that combine associated parts for most differential repairs or replacements. This one-click solution allows you to fully rebuild the differential and may include a combination of ring and pinion, master installation kit, axle bearings and axle seals (depending on the application). Quick Kits save time, money and stress, and get vehicles off the lift and on the road quicker than ever.
- This particular kit contains a 3.73 Ring & Pinion Gear Set
- Differential Carrier Bearings have 3.062" Outside Diameter
- For Applications with 10 Bolt Rear Cover and 10 Bolt Ring Gear
- Quick Kits feature USA Standard ring and pinion gear set, Master Install kit with high quality Koyo bearings and the necessary small parts required to get vehicles off the lift and back on the road quickly.
- Quick Kits provide a one-stop shopping experience that allows you to easily find the correct parts for common differential repairs at an affordable price.
- The Gear and Install Kit Includes Axle Bearings & Seals
- The Gear and Install Kit Includes Yukon Dura Grip Clutch Style Limited Slip (LSD); All positraction units are fully rebuildable.
- The Ring Gear Diameter is 8.5"
- USA Standard Quick Kits provide four convenient differential repair packages to save time and money by including everything you need in one simple part number.
Popular Searches:ddk9vca3nutech enginestransmission housingwhat does dfkm mean
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle