First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
USA Standard Gear Differential Ring and Pinion 10880Shop All USA Standard Gear
USA Standard Gear1046925
Part # 10880
SKU # 1046925
Price Not Available
USA Standard is proud to be the industry’s leading supplier of quality parts at an affordable price. As a company who has provided the drivetrain world with the widest selection of differential parts for over 20 years, our focus has remained dedicated to the industry we serve. Our new Quick Kits draw from years of technical data and were made specifically with mechanics, installers and you in mind. USA Quick Kits are a one-step shopping experience that combine associated parts for most differential repairs or replacements. This one-click solution allows you to fully rebuild the differential and may include a combination of ring and pinion, master installation kit, axle bearings and axle seals (depending on the application). Quick Kits save time, money and stress, and get vehicles off the lift and on the road quicker than ever.
- This particular kit contains a 4.11 Ring & Pinion Gear Set
- For Applications with 10 Bolt Rear Cover and 12 Bolt Ring Gear
- Quick Kits feature USA Standard ring and pinion gear set, Master Install kit with high quality Koyo bearings and the necessary small parts required to get vehicles off the lift and back on the road quickly.
- Quick Kits provide a one-stop shopping experience that allows you to easily find the correct parts for common differential repairs at an affordable price.
- The Gear and Install Kit Includes Yukon Dura Grip Clutch Style Limited Slip (LSD); All positraction units are fully rebuildable.
- The Ring Gear Diameter is 11.25"
- USA Standard Quick Kits provide four convenient differential repair packages to save time and money by including everything you need in one simple part number.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?